Friday, July 1, 2011

"It can't be!"

May 9th my world took a horrible turn.... but for my dear friend it was the death of so much.... she lost her son, who was only 27 years old.... such pain of heart and soul! "It can't be!" was my scream as I talked to her on the phone. Buck and I got into the car and headed to their home praying that the paramedics would revive him. God chose to take him to heaven and left was two grieving parents, brothers, a sister who happens to have down syndrome.... oh, how we hurt for them.... and still do. When you think of them please pray.

So all my good intentions to write weekly on this blog was put on hold while I stood with my friend, just saying that now still brings tears to my eyes. This lost was the start of a flood in my life and I was rocked on my foundations and so I did not feel strong enough to write and now, almost 2 months later... I will, Lord willing, get back on track and be able to write positive things but I felt like I owed you an explanation.  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment